Alexandre;

I am new to OTRS also, and have been struggling with similar issues.

Hopefully some insights from another neophyte will help you (and hopefully the
more experienced will correct any mistakes).

>From what I understand of OTRS' operational philosophy, queues are intended to
>address challenges like the one you presented.  So, based on the information
>provided, you might create an "Important" queue, and have your staff (or
>yourself) put all tickets that need to be tracked separately into that queue.
>You would then run your statistics against just that one queue.

I suppose, depending on your situation, that Services (as part of OTRS::ITSM)
and the Service Level Management Module (available as an add on to OTRS::ITSM)
could also help you solve your problem, though I have no experience with the
SLM Module.

I hope that helps.

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA, CSDA