Folks

So I have system monitoring installed but I cannot get it to acknowledge alerts
on the Nagios side, which I need to be over HTTP.

I have updated the configurations for system monitoring to include the
DynamicField_ addition to the free text fields.
I have updated the regex to capture the necessary service/server data, and
confirmed that these are captured and recorded in the DB.
I have updated the URL for Nagios server.
I have updated the trigger to TicketOwnerUpdate, rather than TicketLockUpdate.

When I update the owner on a ticket, the system doesn't even seem to try to
acknowledge the alert.  I don't see anything in the system log.  I don't see
anything in the httpd logs (either Nagios or OTRS servers), I don't see any
errors.

OTRS : 4.0.13
System Monitoring : 4.0.2
KIX4OTRS : 7.0.6
KIX Core : 4.0.5

I'm not sure what information would assist in trouble shooting this issue.  It
simply seems to not even trigger the 'I should send an acknowledgement to
Nagios' event.  If I paste the GET command into a web browser with a session
authenticated to the Nagios server with the OTRS user/pass, it successfully
processes the acknowledgement, so I think once I can work out why it isn't
triggering, it should be good to go!

Any direction or guidance would be great.

Cheers

Rob.