Hello,
I am trying to implement ITSM in our OTRS install and I am having a hard
time figuring right way to use Services. I already created our business
service catalog of services that we provide to our customers like Internet,
Wireless, VPN, VoIP etc... Right now I am trying to create technical
service catalog that will mostly consists of our internal infrastructure.
What I cant figure our is where to put things like problems with invoices
or claims from retail customers.

My understanding of ITIL tells me that these type of things should be
handled as problems under exact customer service. My boss on the other hand
thinks that for these type of situations should exist separate technical
services like billing or customer care.

Do you have any thought on how to handle this? I would be
also interested in hearing how you implemented this part of service desk
with OTRS.

Thanks

With regards
Branislav Brna