OTRS List;

Is there a setting somewhere to reduce the timer for an auto-close?

Can the timer be set on a per-queue basis?

It's possible that I'm going about this in the wrong manner...

I'm setting up a new deployment of OTRS.  I would like to set a goal of
completing and closing "routine" requests within 2 hours.  Currently, I have a
queue for routine requests.  I would like the auto-close to close tickets in
this queue within 60 minutes of setting the auto-close.

Would this be better accomplished with Services and SLAs?

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA, EIT, CSDA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.