Hello,

You can set the autoclose time in Sysconfig, but that is a Global Setting,
it cannot be done on queue basis and it is set to 1 day by default. Also
there is a cron that runs every two hours to get all pending tasks done, so
if you want to do what you mention you would need to modify both things.
Also an autoclose time to short won't make sence, since what it looks is to
give time to the customer to approve or reject the closure, if the customer
does not answer it will get auto closed, but if he does, then it will get
back to open.  In the scenario you mention, it would probably better to set
another flag and run a generic agent to close the tickets with the flag.

Regards

> OTRS List;
>
> Is there a setting somewhere to reduce the timer for an auto-close?
>
> Can the timer be set on a per-queue basis?
>
> It's possible that I'm going about this in the wrong manner...
>
> I'm setting up a new deployment of OTRS.  I would like to set a goal of
> completing and closing "routine" requests within 2 hours.  Currently, I
> have a queue for routine requests.  I would like the auto-close to close
> tickets in this queue within 60 minutes of setting the auto-close.
>
> Would this be better accomplished with Services and SLAs?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA, EIT, CSDA
> Director - Information Technology
> Perform Air International Inc.

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net