From: Mat Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon Dec 12, 2005 02:44:40 PM MST
Subject: Fwd: Advisory Selection Committee, University Professors--Immediate Va
cancy

Hello all, this is a great opportunity to positively the university atmosphere.

cheers,
Mat

On behalf of the GFC Nominating Committee (NC), I would like to inform you of
undergraduate student vacancy on the University Professorship Advisory
Selection Committee. This Committee reviews nominations and makes
recommendations to the President for University Professor appointments.

The University Professor at the University of Alberta was created to recognize
contributions to scholarly research, teaching and service to the community and
University and by this recognition to provide incentive, encouragement and
guidance for others to significantly contribute to their fields.

PLEASE POST/FORWARD this notice so undergraduate students will have an
opportunity to review the contents.

DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE UNIVERSITY PROFESSORSHIP ADVISORY SELECTION
COMMITTEE IS DECEMBER 14, 2005. Please complete the attached application form
and return it to Marlene Lewis, University Secretariat, 2-5 University Hall
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Fax: 492-1424.

If you would like more information on the University Professorship Policy, you
can access it in UAPPOL at:

https://www.conman.ualberta.ca/stellent/groups/public/@academic/documents/procedure/pp_cmp_059024.hcsp

Marlene Lewis
Associate Secretary to GFC and