I have had a problem probably 3 or 4 times over the last few months
where I loose some channels on my 1-wire, this time channels 1, 4 and 5,
which I think is the same channels as before but can't be sure.  If I
reboot it doesn't help, just comes up with the same missing channels,
but power cycle and all is well again.

I am running version owfs 3.0 but the last time it happened was on 2.9
with owserver with owfs  Running on Raspberry Pi with Sheepwalk RPi3
adapter and RPI3a splitters to give the 8 channels.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mick