Volt drop on some of the cable runs.  Just thought if I started with a
higher voltage there would be more left at the end:)  I need to work
through it all, probably double up on the +5v line as well to reduce the
volt drop but that means some fiddly soldering on the circuit boards
unless I can think of some other way to do it.  I need to do a full
review of what I have a measure all the voltages. A job for tomorrow I
think.

Cheers
Mick