Hey guys I just finished the first version of my Azure Vista gadget:

http://www.soulsolutions.com.au/Blog/tabid/73/EntryId/560/World-rsquo-s-firs
t-Azure-Vista-Windows7-Gadget.aspx

It's pretty cool, I hope you like it. In pure JavaScript I managed to
connect to the queue REST service to give you a nice little tool for your
desktop. The idea is you have one per queue and can keep a close eye on the
number of messages waiting to be processed.

I have even put in two thresholds:

         Yellow "I'm working hard" and,

         Red "Time to allocate more workers"

I will be posting the gadget on the live gallery for download but until that
is approved you can grab it from my blog.

If people are interested I will put the source on Codeplex and do some
documentation in the hope that others will want to extend it.

This will make an appearance at our Azure talk at QMSDNUG on the 17th if
you're in Brissy: http://www.qmsdnug.org/

Let me know what you think, I had so much fun today making this.

John O'Brien

Director

Soul Solutions

 <callto:+61407625848> call:+61407625848,  <skype:soulsolutions.com.au?call>
skype:soulsolutions.com.au,  <msnim:chat?contact=j...@soulsolutions.net.au>
msn: j...@soulsolutions.net.au,  <http://www.soulsolutions.com.au/>
www.soulsolutions.com.au,
<http://www.soulsolutions.com.au/Blog/tabid/73/Default.aspx> blog,