On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM, David Connors <da...@codify.com> wrote:
> On 20 January 2011 10:43, Noon Silk <noonsli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Anyone have any thoughts/lists on a update-to-date set of questions
>> to ask people (senior .net). I'm preparing a list now (trying to find
>> my old one from a few years ago), just wondering if anyone has any
>> new/interesting questions that they are asking.
>
> Are you using any sort of NoSQL solution in your current job, if so, can you
> describe the benefits / drawbacks of being in a cult?

"Yegge, you say, so who is this guy and why is he so outraged all the time?"

Also perhaps, "Please describe to me what sort of movements I am not
following and should be, and exactly what manifesto is best for me to
read and perscribe at this time and from now on until such time as I
feel it appropriate to come up with a new one?"

--
Noon Silk

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/  (Noon Silk) | http://www.mirios.com.au:8081 >

of being this signature."