No they told me they were looking for the "I don't know" moment. It
had to do with knowing ones limits and less about working through the
problem. Once yo know your limits you can rethink your attack on
improving them .. rinse/repeat/rinse/repeat..

that sounded very Confucius of me but ...its Friday back off :D

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com