On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Michael Minutillo
<michael.minuti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's no right answer to the level of detail thing but it's still
> interesting to see. If they tailor the info to the audience then that's a
> good thing in general. If they just say "it was a 3-tier app with a web
> front-end" then I'd probably push for more detail.

Fair enough I suppose. Perhaps there is value in it. We actually (at
my prior work place) go through scenarios in some fashion, and it was
useful and indicative. It may be that the candidate hasn't actually
had a chance to work on their ultimately-structured project and hence
don't have a good base to comment on. I mean, I even know about some
crazy programmers that don't actually program after hours. Hard to
believe I know, but nevertheless, they exist.

--
Noon Silk

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/  (Noon Silk) | http://www.mirios.com.au:8081 >

of being this signature."