The ideas good, but I wouldn't want to take a home pc to work and leave it
there, laptop maybe...
Good on suncorp for trying something different..
The company I work for gave me a Quad Core with 8gb Ram, and then put the
standard SOE (XP 32 Bit) on it, in which I have to run a VM to do the dev
work..

All ass about as far as I'm concerned..
They've got the cash to put out for the box, something stupid like $8k
through their "supplier", but won't give me the environment to make my life
easier..