Thanks, installed Dual Monitor... is awesome, not really sure how UltraMon is in business.

On 8/09/2011 10:50 AM, Williams, Thomas wrote:

I was using ZBar http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/zbar/ (free) to extend the task bar across two monitors – recently switched to Dual Monitor Taskbar http://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitortb/ (also free) as it has better Windows 7 theme support.

Thomas

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Thursday, 8 September 2011 11:36 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Window Management software

I use displayfusion, and used to use ultramon. Prefer displayfusion, it has a few features that ultramon does but not quite as well. (widescreen wallpapers for example). both are pretty good

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Raghu Rana <raghur...@gmail.com> wrote:

You could also look at http://www.displayfusion.com/

--
Raghu Rana
Mobile: +61 432 139 301

Peninsula Health - Metropolitan Health Service of the Year 2007 & 2009