FYI: The Product Manager (just one) for Expression Web (Ed - previously
Adobe Dreamweaver) was one of the smarterst minds in devdiv and the team
writing the code behind that product were also equally up to the smarts..
so for me I always wondered why so much great talent got mothballed...  The
only thing that ruined Expression Web was the ass hats who control GPL
codes for the company and devdiv vs Windows stupidity spilling over.

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com