From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of mike smith
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 11:59 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Facebook advertising

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Stephen Price <step...@perthprojects.com>
wrote:

There are other words you could use to describe someone who wants everything
for free and won't pay (or expect others to pay) for what they use.

I'll gladly put up with the ads rather than pay, say, $20 a month for google.
OTOH, sometimes I'm willing to pay for a site, and that turns the ads off and
gives extra features.  (but I'm not willing to enrich Murloch by doing this)

--
Meski

<chrome-extension://hmamlmdicelhpdfjhahkhoahpofjfkob/images/webicon_gray.png>
<http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv> http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills