From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Connors
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 6:50 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Today was very quiet on ozdotnet ...

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:33 PM, ILT (O) <il.tho...@outlook.com> wrote:

46 years old, 22 with Microsoft – and his experience within MS is quite
impressive. I think he’s an excellent choice.

Have a read of this:
http://gigaom.com/2014/01/31/the-gigaom-interview-a-chat-with-microsofts-satya-nadella-from-before-he-was-the-likely-next-ceo/

He seems pretty considered and thoughtful. I don't think we'll be seeing any
more monkey boy dances, that's for sure.

David Connors
 <mailto:da...@connors.com> da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363
Download my v-card: https://www.codify.com/cards/davidconnors
Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/davidconnors