Something to look forward to.  I bought one a couple of months back from my
backdoor Amazon/ MyUS redirection.  Just got around to plugging it in, so
easy.  Now to get a vpn set up to connect to netflix _ i've got it working
on the Mac, but it isn't jumping out at me how to get other devices on the
router to see this.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills