From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 11:42 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Advice to Microsoft (not mine - the IT press and developer
blogosphere)

David: I think the words your seeking are "JavaScript Stockholm Syndrome" .. I
object strongly to a language who's surrounded by frameworks that are hell bent
on abstracting developers from the said language as much as possible because
the said language is so far behind the evolution curve. Had JS moved to ECMA4 -
ECMA6 ..sure.. i'll play along but this JS ciricle jerk that's going on because
everyone's given the "defeatist" attitude... bleh...

And yes, I will concede I see my future with me standing on the roadside way
"WILL CODE JS FOR CRACK"...

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:23 AM, David Connors