Use Parallels, not Bootcamp - the latter is a dualboot the former something
like VMware.  Unlike VMware, though, the application windows float in the
Mac desktop, not bound to a VMware window inside the host desktop.   Once
you've done this, you'll wonder why you'd do it any other way.  Loading W7
into Parallels is as easy or easier than VMware.

I'm not smitten with MBP keyboards, or Apple keyboards in general.
 Everywhere I use a KB for a long time, I've gone for a 'natural' type -
current fave is the logitech K350 (wireless)

Display:  Thunderbolt to an external - daisychaining to a thunderbolt raid
on the way.  Internally its got SSD.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills