 From: Scott Barnes <scott.bar...@gmail.com>
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2014 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] Noise cancelling earphones for a quiet programming
environment?

+1 .. I use Bose at work. Only actual downside with these is i often leave them
on my desk at the end of the day still on..and drain batteries... thankfully
work has unlimited supply of AAA batteries but yeah it can be a downer to walk
in the next morning and here it making a ticking sound due to low battery.

Oh and at times your ears clammy / sweaty if you leave them on all day
listening to music... but doubt anything will solve that..

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com