From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Anthony Borton
Sent: Monday, 24 March 2014 1:55 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: [OT] Noise cancelling earphones for a quiet programming
environment?

Hey Coatsy,

I’ve been using the QC15’s for a few years and have loved them. I’ve looked at
the QC20’s a few times wondering if I should upgrade (smaller to carry around)
but have not made the move.

Have you found the transition from the 15’s (over the ear) to the 20’s (in ear)
has been OK? Are the comfortable?

Cheers

Anthony Borton
Senior ALM Trainer/Consultant