Are you developing on Windows 8.1 with VS2013?

  _____

Ian Thomas
Albert Park, Victoria

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:22 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: VS2013 Windows Phone project

Folks, I have been asked to write a demo Windows Phone app, which I've never
done before, but I'm keen to give it a bash. However, I'm off to a bad start.
VS2013 Update 4 has no New Project template for a phone app. I have installed
all VS2013 features. I can see the Windows Phone SDK v8.0 and v8.1 folders
under Program Files(x86). Web searches hint that I should just be able to
select New Project and off I go. What's missing? -- Greg K