From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:32 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: VS2013 Windows Phone project

Hi Ian (and Stephen),

No I was absentmindedly on Windows 7 where I do the bulk of my normal work.
In a tiny hint in some web search I saw a comment about no support in
Windows 7. I just went over to a VM running VS2013 retail and it has lots
of phone templates, so there you go! I staggers me though, as I thought it
was all simulated and I find it hard to believe a certain type of VS
project needs Windows 8. That means that Windows 8 is actually useful for
something!! (for the wrong reasons) -- *Greg*