From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Bec Carter
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:57 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Turning off outgoing mail possible?

Haha thanks guys but this case is quite suspicious. It was sent over two weeks
ago and it just happens the most important email is the only one which didn't
arrive. All others arrived. I'm not buying it. :-) Is it possible to achieve
this by tampering with the mail server settings or some other way?

Noonie- I've not been able to replicate this by dragging into the sent folder
in gmail. Perhaps Outlook will do it but that would be quite dodgy.

Cheers

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Stephen Price <step...@perthprojects.com>