I was looking at the options recently but have only gotten to the decision
made step, implementation will come later.
I chose https://stripe.com/au/features

Don't have anything like a readers digest post but their docs look good
with examples for many languages. I enquired about eWay some time ago and
have been getting spammed ever since. Told them I chose someone else and
still get their emails. I should hit the unsubscribe button now that I'm
thinking of it.