Yep I like Stripe and eWay was quite simple but bunches of clients want to use
PayPal plus it seems to do the best multicurrency work.

I presume the increasing preference for PayPal is to only have one set of card
details online instead of at numerous gateway sites.

Regards

Greg

Dr Greg Low
SQL Down Under
+61 419201410
1300SQLSQL (1300775775)

On 14 Sep 2015, at 2:14 pm, Craig van Nieuwkerk