From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Adrian Halid
Sent: Monday, 11 January 2016 11:16 AM
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com
Subject: Have Surface Pro 4 multi monitor Display issues been resolved?

Just wanted to see if there was an update on if the display issues have been
resolved on the surface pro 4.

I want to switch to a Surface Pro 4 to make travelling easier and replace my
large Dell Latitude E6530 laptop.

I currently use a dell dock which allows me to use the 3 external displays
plus the laptop display

1.       1920x1080 (laptop)

2.       1200x1920 (Dell U2412M)

3.       1200x1920 (Dell U2412M)

4.       2560x1440 (Asus PB278Q)

I am hoping that I can still have 4 displays with a surface pro 4 and the
docking station.

But don't think this is possible as there are only 2 mini display ports on
the dock.

Regards

Adrian Halid