The file itself is utf-8, or unicode due to special characters in it, eg Lòpez
So problem is not with the file.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Low (??????)
Sent: Wednesday, 1 March 2017 2:12 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: RE: XML files served by Azure Websites

I resaved the file, specifying the UTF-8 encoding, but still says the same. I
think the file already was but perhaps not.

Here’s the link: http://www.sqldownunder.com/SQLDownUnderMP3Feed.xml

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com/>