Thank you. Well I have a couple of reasons - one is the remaining relevant
in case I need/want to change jobs, and the second is that I've done lots
of desk top work and I need a new challenge away from the desktop
programming. I've been playing with embedded/electronics/iot in my hobbies
for then past  year and the web ties up with it really well. So bit of both
really challenge and skills to sell.

In terms of cash - I have good amount of big business exp in
BI/Analytics/Cubes etc, but frankly been there and got the tshirt but
wouldn't want to retire there :-) But thanks for the recommendations.