There is nothing wrong with webforms , been doing MVC for past 4 years ,
but there are times where webforns approach was cleaner than having php
like code mixed in views would have been handled by just a simple repeater.

Would do webforns without hesitation , probably bring back some tricks from
MVC world with me .