Could be worth talking to Simon Cook from Encode?
https://www.encodetalent.com.au/ (si...@encodetalent.com.au)

His company have actually been sponsoring my user group (Adelaide .NET User
Group) and whilst he's based in Melbourne, he comes over most months for
our meetings. It's a mutually beneficial relationship (he pays for the
pizzas which is great for us, but also gets to mingle with our members),
but I've been impressed that he seems genuinely interested in people and
doesn't appear to be a pushy sales-driven recruiter type.

David