Thanks Judy - I didnt get to see it as I had a private consultation last night. But I have read transcripts.
Pinky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Pinky on ACA TONIGHT - Channel 9

ACA was on after the cricket here so I saw the trailer and
stayed to watch. Great Pinky, you came across as much more
caring than the other woman.
Cheers
Judy

--- Kelly Zantey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check out ACA tonight at 6.30pm, Pinky will be on about babies
and sleep.
Don't forget to write in and say you liked the segment ask for
more of Pinky
:-)

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey