  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Belinda Pound
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:51 PM

  Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on treating boils.  Started about
18/40 (second pregnancy..none with first).  Glucose at 28/40 fine.  Drs said it
was due to pregnancy.  Had several courses of oral ab's, two treatments of
bactroban nasally. (partner and 2yo daughter also treated with nasal ab at this
time).  Bath in detol/phisohex.  Baby now 11 weeks, breastfeeding, and I
currently have four boils.  All have been on the right hand side of body.  Take
pregnancy and breastfeeding vitamin daily.  (have had 15-20 in past 6
months.and don't want yet another dose of ab's) Any suggestions on
experience/treatment greatly appreciated.  Thanks Belinda

  http://www.eset.com