Mildura Aboriginal Health Service  Mob 0418 371862

From: "Belinda Pound" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:51:11 +1000

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on treating boils.  Started about
18/40 (second pregnancy..none with first). Glucose at 28/40 fine. Drs said
it was due to pregnancy.  Had several courses of oral ab's, two treatments
of bactroban nasally. (partner and 2yo daughter also treated with nasal ab
at this time).  Bath in detol/phisohex.  Baby now 11 weeks, breastfeeding,
and I currently have four boils.  All have been on the right hand side of
body.  Take pregnancy and breastfeeding vitamin daily.  (have had 15-20 in
past 6 months.and don't want yet another dose of ab's) Any suggestions on
experience/treatment greatly appreciated.  Thanks Belinda

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now! www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT