Hi Catherine,

Can you please post this message to the new list.

I have some information on Fenugreek also but
need to find it, I'll reply to your post on the new
list.

Regards
Kim

Kim Hunter
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd

Intranets / Usability / Information Architecture / Knowledge Management /
Content Management

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

gypsymidwife wrote:
Dear All
Just wondering if someone can help me with the therapeutic dose of fenugreek. I have heard it 's amazing to increase milk supply but as it says nothing of this on the bottle, I would like to know if others have had experience with its use.
Thanks in advance.
Catherine Pearson.