Catherine,

What brand is the liquid tincture you have?  Does it say anything about 1:1 or 1:2 ratio on there at all - this way I can give you a dosage?

Kristin (Naturopath & CBE)

From: "gypsymidwife" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] fenugreek
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:45:16 +1000

Dear All
Just wondering if someone can help me with the therapeutic dose of fenugreek. I have heard it 's amazing to increase milk supply but as it says nothing of this on the bottle, I would like to know if others have had experience with its use.
Thanks in advance.
Catherine Pearson.

Advertisement: Sell your car combining the power of print & online for $29.95 -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.