SharePoint 2010 EE has web analytic feature, I haven't worked with it so not
sure if it can track the things you are after OOTB.

For ideas.. you can also have a look at http://pks.codeplex.com/ .. which

""Retrieve instant ROI and metrics with the ability to track the number of
podcasts downloaded and/or viewed, instant feedback via rating system and
comments, and subscribers via the RSS feed""