From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Uzma Naz
Sent: Tuesday, 8 March 2011 11:36 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Workflows, Stats and ... Videos!

Hiya,

I have a client who is looking at using WebEx to host videos and track number
of hits (like youtube) and who viewed them.

I'm looking at using SharePoint to host videos instead. I've been looking into
how we can meet requirements, such as show how many times a video has been
viewed and information on who viewed it and when.

How can I best achieve this as I can't see a solution that I can recommend
online?

I was thinking maybe if I had a SharePoint list which is populated via a
workflow once a video has been viewed fully and record information such as
time, user name and video URL?

Thanks,

Uzma