Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could assist me with a solution I want to create
without heavy coding.

I have multiple lists over multiple subsites. These lists are all the same and
in essence, have subtotals and costings.

I need to create a general report or a page which will summarise totals of ALL
lists.

I can either move all lists to one site so that I can re-use columns and
 calculate totals that way but have seen that I can use XML, SOAP, CAML
and a variety of other methods to leverage a SharePoint list.

I am not sure what method I should use to re-use SharePoint lists for
reporting purposes. I may even look at 3rd party add ons if someone has
already catered for this!

Your help will be much appreciated - brainstorming in numbers always helps!

Uzma