Hi Guys/Gals

I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction or the
location of resources with on how to do the following...

In AD we use the description field to identify the team a staff member
belongs to.  I'm wanting to add this as a custom property in the User
properties, but the description attribute is not available from the list
of attributes shown in the AD import source data connection.  I also have
several others AD properties that need to be mapped which do not appear in
this list.

Is there a way to include additional or all AD attributes rather than the
default set that seem to be a reduced set.

In SP 2007 this is not an issue as they all appear as part of the
selection process.

Cheers

Drew
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. It must not
be used, distributed, copied or read by any person other than the intended
recipient(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, or reliance on the
contents and attachments of this email may be unlawful. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and
delete the original message. The sender believes that this email and any
attachments were free of any virus or other malicious code when sent.