No problem. And I'd just about finished knocking up that PS script... :)

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
drew.h...@worldvision.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2011 2:27 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Help with AD field import into SP2010

Hi Paul

BIG ID-10-T  error over in my neck of the woods

I've just realised that the reason I wasn't seeing all the AD values as I
wasn't changing the value in step 4 to Sting (multi value), hence not seeing
them in the Attributes field. So again thanks

Cheers

Drew
All is fine, nothing to see here, move along