Hi all,
I want to add a textbox to the Edit view for publishing pages that then adds
the content to the page head when published. This is to allow per page
scripting when required.
I've been using this 2010 example which doesn't require any modification of the
masterpage but can't work out what's required to do the same for 2007. No idea
what this empty module is or how/why he adds the safe control entry to its
properties.
http://blog.concurrency.com/sharepoint/sharepoint-2010-custom-fields-editor-control-in-page-edit-mode/
I've created my feature that includes the custom content type, field definition
(Note), and control code but I'm not getting the binding. :(
Do I need to create en empty controltemplate that references my assembly?

Can anyone offer the best approach?

Thanks,

Paul