From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Noone [paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2011 12:56 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Custom Edit Control using AdditionalPageHead delegate

Right. DisplayName it is then. :)
So now I have my Page Head control available right where I want it.
The only problem is that the content doesn’t get added to the
AdditionalPageHead delegate once published.[cid:image003.jpg@01CC3B17.1CF3D450]
I’m getting “The type is not registered as safe” in the logs. The SafeControl
entry for the assembly is present.
Failed to create a control from assembly …: The control with assembly name '…'
class name '…PageHead' is not allowed for web at URL 'http//…'. The type is not
registered as safe.
What is an “Empty SharePoint Element” and how do I go about creating one in VS
2005??