Folks, I've been writing WPF for several weeks and I just returned to doing
some SL4 coding. I've already forgotten if I can do something declaratively,
or I need code, or a bit of both. I've placed a small help Image at the
bottom left of charts (see screen shot) and I'd like the image to expand on
mouse over with a tooltip (then if they click it I will replace the chart
with a full help display).

I've just forgotten how to make the expanding effect in SL4. I don't think I
can use triggers in XAML, so I just need confirmation that code is required.

Greg

<<image001.png>>