On Tue, 14 May 2002, Stephen Adkins wrote:

> We are not deterred. The P5EE bandwagon rolls on.

here i am!

> In preparation for a vote, I am requesting input from
> *everyone* on this list who engages in web application
> development or anything approximating "enterprise"
> development.

I have all the requirements :)

>  1. Do you know enough about P5EEx::Blue to vote for it
>     to become the P5EE code base? If not, what more do
>     you need to know? What are the attributes of a code
>     base that would cause you to vote for it to be the
>     P5EE code base?

I don't know enough about your work; i should take a deeper
look at your code, but at the moment money for food has the
highest priority. I was searching something like your work,
and also doing something like that in my spare time (but w/
different approach and less features).

>  2. If a P5EE code base exists, will you use it?
>     What would it need to do for you in order for you to
>     use it?
Yes, but i need time to understand the whole thing. Is there
somewhere in your documentation a complete documented example?
I would be very pleased to read something and contribute images
where needed.

> I believe it is ready to be called P5EE-0.1.
IMHO +1

>   * separates user interface logic (templates and widgets),
>     business logic (entity widgets), and data access
>     (repositories)
Last time i looked at your demo, i stopped understanding the
code at widgets; a quick question: are templates also applicable
to widgets? or should i live forever with the same look'n'feel?

Repositories are really interesting things, but i couldn't
understand if they are only for databases.

Ciao, Valerio

  Valerio Paolini, <http://130.136.3.200/~paolini>
 "So, they're attacking John Q. Public for giving copies of Windows to his
 friends, and all the while they've been _selling_ copies of other peoples'
 stuff?" - James Jensen