Hi,

This question is for anyone who has experience with those
logging modules (Tatsuhiko?):

When I evaluated log4perl quickly, it seemed that it was
built on top of

   Log::Dispatch
   Log::Dispatch::Config

Is this correct?

Before its introduction, it had seemed that those two
modules (distributions) provided the definitive logging
capability for Perl and that log4perl mainly added a
singleton interface over the top of it.

Is this correct?

Stephen