Peter Masiar wrote:
Quoting Stephen Adkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

developing a javadoc-like documentation system I called "perldocs".
I was trying to integrate Stas Bekman's DocSet system,

I am not familiar with DocSet, but after brief scan of docs it looks
like it uses standard POD syntax and just generates different output formats.
It's much more than that. The problem is not to convert formats, but to have it all interlinked, searchable, having the same look and feel. That's what DocSet is trying to achieve. And currently it supports input formats: pod/html (txt to come), output html/ps/pdf. And should be really easy to extend to support other input and output formats.

BTW, I use DocSet for generating my presentation handouts and slides too. it has a special slides mode where you use a pseudo-pod, using * and * * for bullets and hr keys for pagination.