* Stephen Adkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [050512 10:31]:
> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow is the last day to register for YAPC::NA and get in
> on the group block at the hotel.
> I wasn't planning on going.
>
> However, if there were enough people on this list who are
> going who would like to jump-start the P5EE effort with a
> BOF (Bird of a Feather) discussion there, I would consider
> going.
>
>  * Is anyone going?
>  * Do you believe that a conversation (maybe one evening
>    after the conference activities) on P5EE would be
>    valuable?

I'm going. A conversation could be valuable and I'll certainly
attend[1], but I'm not sure it'll jumpstart anything. It seems to me
like the P5EE effort suffers from (a) Perl folks being suspicious of
standards (and who can blame them, seeing what's happened in the Java
world), and (b) lack of tuits.

Chris

[1] I'm coming in Sunday evening and leaving early Thursday morning.

--
Chris Winters (http://www.cwinters.com)
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988