Hi,

I'm the primary author of the Perl Oak Component Tree (mentioned in your
"Components" page), and I'm working with Enterprise Systems since 1999.
I started the Oak Project in 2001, and the first version is stalled. I
mean, some conceptual problems raised, and I'm not going to continue on
it. I'm working (sadly) with J2EE (JBOSS) since jan 2003, and I saw that
it should be really bigger than it was.

I was starting to plan the second version of Oak, which would be named
Oak2 (very original, isn't it?). I did write some documentation raising
the main points I'd like to see in Oak2[1]. But I finally came to the
p5ee site and take a deeper look on it. It seems to be dealing with the
exact same problem I'd like to deal with Oak2, so I asked myself, why
Oak2 since there is this project already...

Well, it seems that there is already a lot of things done, but I really
have some problems understanding exactly how it works. I couldn't find a
more descriptive documentation of its architecture... So... Is there any
place you can point me? If there isn't, would you mind in giving me some
general ideas of the architecture?

daniel

[1]
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/perl-oak/Oak/liboak2-perl/doc/basics.html?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1